Almost from the very first day it opened in 1939, National Hotel Miami Beach was destined for greatness. Throughout its storied decades, it has served as the stage for the hottest floor shows out of Havana and the musical stylings of war-era crooners. Our beach and pool, the backdrop for countless pin-ups and swimsuit models. Our incredible Art Deco architecture the setting for fashion shows by world-famous designers and the hottest up-and-coming names in Miami's vibrant modern-art scene.
Besides our position right on the beach, in front of Lincoln Road on Collins Avenue, National Hotel Miami Beach also offers an experienced staff, well versed in the specific needs of photo, video and live productions. Our rooms suites offer privacy, 24-hour service and top-of-the-line amenities for models, performers, stylists, crew and clients. In fact, National Hotel Miami Beach enjoys an exceptional reputation as one of the South Beach hotels most preferred by production teams. For production-industry bookings, please contact our Sales Team at 305-532-2311 or email@example.com.
- Multiple production offices, with wardrobe and make-up rooms, casting spaces, and great indoor and outdoor locations on premises.
- Experienced, on-site production service staff, available 24/7 to cater to all the needs of your production team.
- 151 guest rooms, with premium amenities, exquisite furnishings, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.
- Spectacular newly renovated poolside Cabana rooms and suites.
- Spacious suites and Oceanview Triplex penthouse, equipped with flat-screen TVs, DVD players, and BOSE stereos.
- Exclusive room-service menu and craft services trays for production teams.
- Special valet-parking rates for production teams.
- Multiple high-speed Internet and phone outlets in our production offices.
- Complimentary location usage, with sleeping room contract, subject to availability and size of production.
To find some of our exclusive events, join us on Facebook.